Pangyo Techno Valley Overview - Regional Exhibit Hall
The total sales of tenant companies reached KRW 107.2 trillion as of 2019. With the success of Pangyo Techno Valley, which has about 64,000 employees, a new industrial complex site of 430,402m 2 is projected to create the
world's best start-up innovation ecosystem where high-tech industries such as ICT and knowledge-based cultural industry are integrated. By 2021, high-tech companies are encouraged to move into Pangyo 2 nd Techno Valley.
1st Pangyo Techno Valley
- Reasonable average land supply price : 9,520,000/3.3m 2 (less than half of Gangnam Teheran Techno Valley)
- Creating synergy through major ICT companies entering Pangyo Techno Valley
- IT companies: POSCO ICT, AhnLab, MIDAS, IDISS
- CT companies: Kakao, NHN, NCSOFT, Nexon
- Cooperation with nearby industrial complexes
Teheran Techno Valley, Gwanggyo TechnoValley, Gasan Digital Complex, etc.
- Public and private facilities supporting Pangyo Techno Valley
Public facilities include Startup Campus, Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy & Innovation, Global R&D Center. Private companies provide professional services such as SAP Labs (Design Thinking), mentoring, accounting, patent, and legal advice.
- Rigorous location management to create an innovation cluster
Eligibility screening and restriction on resale (10 years), restrictions on business type or usage change(20 years), etc.
2nd Pangyo Techno Valley