[Busan] Busan Global Industrial Logistics Complex - Regional Exhibit Hall
[Busan]Busan Global Industrial Logistics Complex
Busan Global Industrial Logistics Complex
An international industrial logistics city with global competitiveness
- Location : Gangseo-gu, Busan
- Area : 33k㎡
- Investment : USD 10 billion
- Period : 2008 ~ 2020
- Integrated Logistics Complex (9k㎡): Environmentally friendly assembly and processing, supply base for parts, etc.
- Metropolitan Industrial Complex (20k㎡): Southeastern Region's strategic industries, convergence, integrated marine industries, etc.
- Knowledge-based Industrial Complex (4k㎡): International operations, R&D, education, tourism, residential, etc.
- The Integrated Logistics Complex, with fully integrated sea, air, land and river transport links as well as a second-to-none cutting-edge logistics terminal and infrastructure, will support high value-added logistics activities.
- The Metropolitan Industrial Complex will be developed as a global parts and materials supply base for the automobile, airline and machinery industries, etc.
- The Knowledge-based Industrial Complex has a high concentration of environmentally-friendly R&D centers and will be served by a newly-constructed world-class residential district nearby.